Saturday, 20 September 2014




INNOVATIVE LESSON PLAN

Submitted By
Aseena S A
Physical Science



Name of the teacher         -           Aseena.S.A                                                                                       Standard  VIII
Name of the school           -           Janatha H S S                                                                                   Division – D
Subject                                  -           Physics                                                                                              Duration – 45 min.
Unit                                        -           hym]IaÀZhpw aÀZhpw
Topic                              -        ¹h-£-a-_ew


Curricular Statement                         ]co-£Ww,\n-co-£Ww, NÀ¨ F¶nhbneqsS ¹h-£-a-_-e-s¯-¡pÀdn¨v 
Ip«n-Isf t_mZ-h¡-cn-¡p-¶p.
Content analysis           
Terms                                                  ¹h-£-a-_ew
Facts                                                  Hcp hkvXp Pe-¯n ap§nbncn-¡p-t¼mÄ Pew  B hkvXp-hn³ taÂ
apI-fn-te¡v Hcp _ew {]tbm-Kn-¡p-¶p.
----              hkvXp-hnsâ Pe-¯nse `mc-¡p-dhpw AXv BtZiw sN¿p¶ Pe-¯nsâ
`mchpw XpÃy-am-bn-cn¡pw
                                                                        {Zmh-I-§Ä apI-fn-tem«vv {]tbm-K-¡p¶ _es¯ A]v{XÌv F¶v ]d-bp-¶p.
                                                FÃm {Zmh-I-§fpw ¹h-£-aX F¶ khn-ti-j-KpWw {]ZÀ¸n-¡p-¶p.
Concept                                              Hcp hkvXp ]qÀ®-amtbm `mKnIamtbm Hcp {Zmh-I-¯n ap§n-bn-cn-¶mÂ
AXn³ ta  {Zmh-Iw apI-fn-tem«v {]tbm-Kn-¡p¶ _e-amWv  {]h-£-hew.

Learning outcomes
Remember                              The pupil recognize buoyant  force
Understanding                       The pupil explains the concept of  buoyant force
Apply                                      The pupil uses the concept in a new or unfamiliar situation
Analyse                                   The pupil analyse an object immersed in water will lost weight due to
buoyant force
Evaluate                                  The pupil judges the force exerted by a liquid on a body immersed  fully
or partially in it is the buoyant force.
Pre-aquisite                            The pupil know about water pressure
Teaching learning                  chart , Activity sheet
Resources




No comments:

Post a Comment